Rarely do we come across an estate of such quality, in the gorgeous location of Wayby Valley! A magnificent, traditional country home, on 3.36ha of gently undulating, with native bush surrounds and bounded by a pristine river. The property comes with an impressive list of features and fittings:
• Designed to evoke grand rural homes of a bygone era, but clad in low-maintenance linear weatherboard & aluminium joinery.
• Classic country kitchen, with beautiful wooden floors, double oven island bench, family nook & butlers pantry.
• Sprawling lounge with gas heater and open fireplace, opening to sunny covered verandah, or the sheltered back patio.
• 4 large double bedrooms plus a study, with the master boasting an ensuite, walk-in wardrobe & verandah access.
• Big double garage with internal access & a huge rumpus room above (also wired to be a home theater); perfect for noisy teenagers!
• Separate double garage, horse stables & round pen, chook house, sheep yards, quality fencing including electric & post & rail, 6 paddocks.
• Adjoins Hoteo River; one of the best rivers in the district, ideal for swimming, kayaking or boating.
• 6km to town (Wellsford), 25km to Matakana Village, 18km to Warkworth.
• Only 15km to the new motorway onramp being constructed soon & just a couple of kms to the onramp to the planned Warkworth to Wellsford motorway.
This is an estate to be proud of, make it yours, call Gavin or Paula today!
We’re very proud of our lovely little town, if you would like to know more, please visit http://www.wellsford.co.nz. Information on the planned motorway extension to Wellsford can be found here; www.nzta.govt.nz/projects/ara-tuhono-warkworth-to-wellsford and for information on the vineyards, markets and glorious beaches of the wider Matakana Coast region (15 to 30 minutes’ drive), please visit http://www.matakanacoast.co.nz.
Updated on March 22, 2017 at 9:59 pm