6 or more bedroom house with 3 bathrooms.
Family semi rural home on town boundary.
This is a beautiful home in an elevated position with the south looking over Hamilton to Pirongia, and the north looking over farmland.
The property is in two parts being a family home and a self contained unit. The rent is for both the family home and the self contained unit (we were renting this for €250/week). Details of each as follows:
Family Home (built 2008):
– Four double bedrooms
– Insulated music room which could be used as a bedroom but has contained a piano, guitars, drums and a trumpet for many years.
– Upstairs living room attached to master bedroom
– Downstairs living room attached to dining room with 6m stud height
– Open plan kitchen, dining and living room.
– Solar hot water heating
– Jetmaster fireplace
– Generous bathroom
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
– Timber floors to entry, kitchen and dining, tiles to bathroom and laundry, carpet to remaining areas
– Generous kitchen with walk in pantry, stone tops and two separate sinks.
– Significant outdoor living with 100m2 of external paving and extensive pergola to north
– Double car garage
Unit (built 2002)
– Two bedrooms (one up, one down)
– Combined kitchen, living and dining
– Basic bathroom with shower only
– 180l hot water cylinder
Property has a secure dog run so dogs can have space to run during the day.
Suitable for eight or more tenants.
Pets OK, no smokers.
Updated on December 29, 2017 at 10:42 am